Friday, February 27, 2009

That is the best cheese bite EVER

Last night Slim and I went to a Banana Republic sales event. It was awesome! They had passed hors d'œuvres and white wine. Wine + tasty treats + 30% off sale = happy girls! We had a lot of fun.
There was a DJ!
Slim made friends!
It was busy! Plus there was a weird guy who led Slim away at one point to ask her to participate in some shady discount deal. Ha!
During the sale, I picked up a few birthday items for someone whose birthday is on March 20th. I hope he doesn't look in his closet at what it is.
Afterwards, we headed to the Quattro Cafe. This is a huge fave of mine and Mr. Pie's. As usual, I was not disappointed (totally made up for the last two restaurants!).
Slim had the divine lobster ravioli. It's not even on the menu. You have to ask for it. No, I mean, you HAVE to ask for it.
I participated in the OC Restaurant Week menu so that we could get an appetizer and a dessert to share. I'm so sneaky!
Calamari - scrumptious - nothing like Chart House's below.
Small rack of lamb accompanied by spinach and mashed potatoes. If today wasn't Lent, I would totally have gone for the leftovers! And we got the banana torte to go so that we can share with Mr. Pie :) I didn't take a pic but it was delicious!
Wine + tasty treats + 30% off sale + delicious dinners = happy Mrs. Pie!

No comments: