Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I have never seen you jump out of bed that quickly...

Oh Mr. Pie - he is amused by me on a daily basis. This morning my alarm went off at 6:45 a.m. A.M.! I don't usually roll out of bed until 8 and that is when Mr. Pie wakes me up (he, on the otherhand, is frighteningly cheerful this early). Why did I get up this early, you ask? Well, duh, it was to get my free breakfast on at Denny's! What kind of a savings blogger would I be if I didn't try out the new deals for you :)
Here's me and Little B (we put on make up for this - ha!)
We amused ourselves while waiting in line - that's Little B's favorite beer!
Breakfast is delicious.
All in all, it took about 30 min of line waiting, $3.50 each (coffee and tip) and lots of laughs. I'll probably crash and burn around 1 pm today. Ha!

No comments: