Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"It's not a real animal." - "A UNICORN!"

Last week, I had the girls from work over for wine and apps while Mr. Pie was out of town. We are outnumbered at work by the boys so it was fun to bond. We had appetizers, wine and a lot of fun with Taboo as you can see.
Yummy spread
Cheese!
The obligatory dish of every party - the veggie plate.FunGirl's yummy stuffed mushrooms We made our own mini pizzas! I put out toppings for everyone to get creative on.

Chocolate fondue with strawberries, marshmallows and pretzels for dessert

Then we drank. And drank some more. By the time it was over? We killed 8 bottles of wine, 1 bottle of sake, 2 bowls of champagne punch and someone (ok, me) pulled out the vodka and we did shots. Did I mention it was a Tuesday night? You can see the evidence of fun...
Someone was so drunk, she tried to steal my dogsGirls + drinks + Taboo = CRAZY Mr. Spoon had fun dancing too :)

No comments: