Friday, February 13, 2009

"Did you drink your butter?"

Today was fantastic (minus the rain but even that was nice...when you're inside). I got to leave work at 2 pm, ran some errands and picked up lobster claws at Costco (they have 2 lb bags for $20). So I got home early, hung out with my dogz and then cleaned up and readied dinner for Mr. Pie and Slim. I hope they like lobster. Yeah, right, they loved it. Mr. Pie bartended with fruity tonic drinks (plum wine + tonic water + lemon zest) while I steamed the claws (they were already cooked, just previously frozen). I also prepared asparagus, drawn butter and mashed potatoes. All of those combined for a delicious Friday night in-dinner.

Dessert was chocolate fondue, accompanied by strawberries and marshmallows.

Heh, I set my marshmallow on fire.We overindulged for sure!

No comments: