Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm going to use the chair on him...

The Pies had a pretty busy weekend! I didn't have a chance to hop on the computer to blog about it! We stayed in on Friday night, I made stuffed shells with ground beef, cheese and spinach. It was yums and cozy.
Saturday was BabyPink's 1st birthday party. We had a lot of fun watching the birthday girl enjoy herself. We also made butterfly shaped ham sandwiches and grilled cheese shaped fish sandwiches but for some reason, I have no pics of that!
The Birthday Princess with her cake and her haul!

The Pinks :)

BabyPink & her CousinPink

GrandmaPinks galore!

Also, we met Mark Munoz, MommaPink's cousin who is a UFC fighter (let's call him UFCPink - haha)! He's the one I wanted to use the chair on ... hahahaha. Afterwards, we cleaned up and waited for Jimmissa to come over to celebrate J's birthday. We had a banner waiting for him :) We headed out the The Auld Dubliner for dinner and drinks. And also, the place where I accidentally walked into the men's room. Oops. Thank goodness the only thing I saw was someone drying his hands! On Sunday, we headed off in separate directions - Mr. Pie golfed while I shopped with SisterPie and MommaPie. It was a lot of fun and I picked up a couple of sale items from OldLady (really OldNavy but that's how my mom pronounces it). Then at night, for the Oscars, I picked up champagne and Mr. Pie picked up Boiling Crab! Delish - here's my first grub and no other pics since my hands were dirty soon after! Mr. Pie also whipped up bananas fosters again. Sigh - it is so hard to be me!

No comments: