Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love is in the air

Ahhhhh, Valentine's Day is fastly approaching. I know, it's just another day fabricated by Hallmark to win your card/flower/stuffed animal money but I like to think of it as THE day Mr. Pie and I got engaged. Swoon [back of my hand to my forehead motion]! It was romantic as romantic gets. I'll tell you the whole story on Saturday (I'll let the anticipation build).
In the meantime, here are pictures of our wedding details that I absolutely adore.
My lovely bouquet (that weighed 10 lbs!)
The cake table, beautifully decorated with orchid petals
Our exquisite Waterford toasting flutes!
The delicious cake
Our wedding rings - mine nestled in his. So poetic!

All photography is by Trista Lerit.

1 comment:

kayleysmommy said...

Your pictures are so beautiful! It's fun to see them again and remember what a wonderful wedding you had! Adam and I are so honored to have been part of it!