Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pablo, use your double ones!

On Saturday night, Peldia invited me over for some Affliction, pizza and a kick ass game of Chicken Legs. It was a lot of fun - their hospitality is wonderful as usual :) Peldia was feeling better, as she was still on bedrest. The only thing missing was my Mr. Pie :(
The Affliction fights were insane. One guy was taken out of the ring in a stretcher. Bad news for him but I think he will be ok. Now on to my main event of the night...Chicken Legs!
Here are my many, many dominos (you don't want this many!) Pablo is gangsta about his game This is why its called Chicken Legs
Oh yeah, I whooped some butt though - I won 4 rounds in a row!
Their cat Mia!

She rarely makes an appearance so it was a treat to see her.

Thanks Peldia for the fun!

No comments: