Friday, January 30, 2009

Cuties of 2009, Part 2

Yesterday I had the pleasure of lunching with BabySasa. Oh and his momma was there too :)
He is such a good baby and so cute to boot. I got to hold him almost the whole time!
BabySasa loooooves his Momma.But he loves me too :)But wait, he also loves the camera!

Ok, I love the camera too!

At night, MommaPie and I headed to Kaju Tofu House for dinner. It had been months since I've been there and it was delicious!

Hot boiling clam and oyster tofu soup - yums!

Tasty Korean apps

Delish bbq short ribs

Mr. Pie's little babies miss him :(

Maddie is sleeping by his shirt...

Kobe is a little tired too...

And now Peanut is taking her turn on her Daddy's shirt!
Don't worry guys, he's coming home tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see my babies! I miss them and Mrs. Pie too!