Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do you want a pickle?

Last Friday night, I had sushi and movie night with PhotoMom. It was great to see her as usual and we settled into our regular menu at Tommy's Sushi in Tustin.
Sake! - I got my sake mojo back :)The mouth watering poki bowl - fresh fish!Delicious sushi plate consisting of a
salmon skin hand roll, eel sushi, yellowtail sushi and tuna cut roll
Afterwards we headed off to watch Frost/Nixon. It's not generally my type of movie but it was very interesting. Also interesting? The huge jar of pickles at the movie theater. Very strange but oddly I had a craving for it. Alas, PhotoMom did not bite (ha!) and we were pickle-less. I think she was still musing at the fact that I brought the Snuggie into the theater with me :) But hey, I was warm as I learned more about Nixon :)
Oh and you know that FailBlog? I had one of my own. I took the large lid for my small yogurt! Total FAIL.

No comments: