Monday, November 5, 2012

Pistachio (Original post date 2/27/12)

If you are just catching up with this blog now, I'm going back to www.milkbabypowder.com and moving all posts to here.  Hopefully will be back in "real" time in a week or so.

Here I am at 17 weeks! 


(Please excuse the nursery in it’s beginning stages and of course, my dog, who could care less and has an itch somewhere.)

I can’t believe month 4 is already here.  We only have 5 months to get ready.  Actually, probably less since I’m not too sure of my mobility for the last month.  We’ll see…
In the meantime, the baby is now the size of an onion (gross, can’t stand the smell of them now) and can hear, has developed some fat and the umbilical cord is getting thicker.  The baby is also now 5 oz and 5 inches long!  Can’t wait for August!

No comments: