Monday, November 5, 2012

Olive My Love (Original post date 1/5/12)

If you are just catching up with this blog now, I'm going back to www.milkbabypowder.com and moving all posts to here.  Hopefully will be back in "real" time in a week or so.

Is this precious or what?

I’m at 9 weeks today and the baby is the size of an olive.  We took the above ultrasound last week when I noticed spotting and got worried.  However, the technician said that it’s pretty common so now we know.  The heart rate measured at a strong 167 per minute!  We’re about 3 weeks away from telling the world but I think that keeping it to close family and friends will suffice for a while.  I loved keeping it a secret between me and Chris but it did make me feel better when the family found out at Christmas and then friends here and there.  It still feels surreal but I never thought I would love a picture as much as I love the one above.  Blessings for another 7 months!

No comments: