Tuesday, November 6, 2012

24 weeks - 6 months!! (Original post date 4/16/12)

We have officially crossed the 6 month mark! I wish I could tell you that time is flying but August does still seem forever away. I can’t wait to meet our little son and hold him safely in my arms. Here’s a pic for you – you can see the bump is a bumpin’ and the nursery is almost getting there. We just have to take a “few” storage boxes out to the garage and rearrange some of the existing furniture. Also, add a crib, glider and a baby and make an instant family. I thought the pic was pretty funny considering all 3 dogs are in there. By the way, they were just chasing each other a minute before the pic and this is their time out/rest before the chase ensued again. You can see Peanut in the doorway, waiting to chase again!

No comments: