Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Someone stole my "nom nom nom"

Mr. Pie pointed this out to me last night - that someone had a blog post with that title. And then I realized, I have not food posted in a long time! Maybe I'm still too Vegas-lagged from Saturday - hee. Mr. Pie has cooked and that is the reason why I will bust out the Wii Active every night from now on and get around with the step-o-meter. He is always making sure we have deliciousness in our lives!
Feast your eyes on these yummy plates!
Homemade meatballs in a white sauce with spinach on top of pastaSo creamy and divine!
Lobsters in white sauce on top of sweet jasmine rice with a side of asparagus. Fantastic. I literally had no words.
This is the cutest thing about Mr. Pie - he is always making sure the dish looks "restaurant served" by garnishing with lemons or parsley, etc. Yes, I live the life! Tonight, Mr. Pie is making roast duck. This is why I had to food blog today to make room for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

*droooool* so jealous! Eric should take some lessons from your hubby.

It was nice to finally meet you. I enjoy reading your blog.

Unknown said...

what time should we stop by????

Mrs. Pie said...

Thanks Wendy! I'll have to make you guys some pho soon :)

E - anytime!!!