Sunday, July 5, 2009

Jazzercise Convention, The Conclusion

So we are on our last day of our Palm Springs vacation :( The day started out very much like Saturday except we had to pack first. Mr. Pie let me sleep in a bit while he packed pretty much everything except for my clothes (btw, the room looked like we've been living there for days - heh). I sadly packed all of my stuff and Mr. Pie loaded up the car before he left to golf at Nicklaus with Pablo. I kissed him goodbye and made my way to pick up breakfast and headed to Peldia's room. She was pretty much packed as well and then headed off to her massage appointment while I watched Little P. She was an angel and I learned from yesterday to have her bottle ready when she needed it! Afterwards, Peldia came back into the room, looking very much relaxed from her much needed spa time and we packed up the rest of her stuff to both go check out. Check out was very smooth. Then it was time for my seaweed wrap! Since we already checked out, Peldia came along with me and she and Little P stayed in the lounge while I went to get my wrap on. It was very weird but great. I went into a room that had plastic on the table - very Dexter like and laid on it without a stitch of clothing. I was covered you know where with towels while the girl lathered me with a seaweed cream. For some reason, I pictured myself as a sushi roll - haha. After that, she covered me with very hot towels and then massaged my head and shoulders. Ahhhh...the life of me. Then she showered me off while I was laying on the table. That brought it back to weird. She finished with a lotion that was lovely and I felt very relaxed and moisturized. That brought it back to lovely. I don't know if I would do that again. Although the end result was that my skin was smooth and glowing so that was a huge plus. It was also a detoxifying rub so maybe that brought out all the margaritas I indulged in that weekend!
Afterwards, Peldia and I then headed to...
Are we the most predictable people you've ever met? The best part was that the guys finished in time so we were able to end the vacation where we started :) We even sat at the same table! Heck, I even ordered the same thing! Hahaha.
Mr. Pie opted for the cod which came on top of a salad
Pablo had the skirted steak
and Peldia had her turkey sandwich again. Hahaha
Oh and to top it all off, we had the apple tarts with vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. Don't let the one picture fool you - each couple got their own ;)
All in all, it was a wonderful vacation and we are already talking about making it an annual trip! Can't wait for next year!
By the way, when Mr. Pie was back in his office on Monday, he sat there with the temperature being 80 - I guess he was acclimated to the Palm Springs weather and did not notice until later!

No comments: