Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Is it Asian Night?

The Pies have been married for 2 years now! Ever since that fateful day at Starbucks (read recap below) we have been in love for 11 years :)
Swoon! The flowers Mr. Pie brought to my office in person!We took our cute little selves to Taps in Brea. We've dined here before and were very impressed with their baked oysters. We still are. Delish!
We also chose Taps because we had the Entertainment Book coupon - buy 1 entree, get 1 free. Hey, if I save money on dinner, I get a nicer present, right? I'm no fool.
I chose the lamb with a mint sauce. Um, just ok. To tell you the truth, the fact that it came out with the green sauce on top was not appetizing to me.
Mr. Pie had the halibut. It was better.
Taps use to be much better than we remembered. We do still want to try out their brunch some time.
Dessert was on the house and celebrated us - that was a nice touch!
Happy Anniversary to us!

1 comment:

wee said...

happy anniv!!!! :) love to both of you.