Monday, April 27, 2009

Which one is the baby's daddy?

Helloooooo...remember me? I know what you are thinking - where have the Pies been? Are they starving? There are no pics of food! Did Mrs. Pie run off with Donnie Wahlberg? Is that why we have been staring at him for the past week? Where are they? Well, have no fear. The Pies are alive and well. I have just been busy at work, on FB and Twitter kicks and fighting the Target addiction. Detox is so hard.
So here's last week's recap - it was packed!
Monday - picked up Mr. Pie from the airport, poor guy was sick but we were extremely happy to have him back! I made lasagna but I've made it a trillion times so no pics :)
Tuesday - Mr. Pie was still sick :( I, sadly, eat leftover lasagna.
Wednesday - Mr. Pie was still sick :( I, sadly, continue to eat leftover lasagna. I don't think I want to look at lasagna for a long, long time.

Thursday - Ting and I took passport photos! Except they look like mugshots - ha! I will probably retake mine. The girl at Costco said not to smile. Whatever.

For dinner Mr. Pie whipped up yummy chicken, rice and corn for us from the charcoal grill! Yay, he's back! He's back!

Friday - exotic car day at work! That's an Alfa Romeo I'm in. When I got home, Mr. Pie goes, what kind is it? And I said a red one. He meant what kind of model is it - ha!

Even more fun? Sushi that night with a bunch of co-workers! We had a blast!

Saturday - we took the Pie doggies to the vet for their annual shots. None of them flinched (even though I did) but Mr. Pie was the champ since he took them in and I waited out in the waiting area. The rest of the day was spent lounging for me and backyard clean up for Mr. Pie. He did send me to the salon to get a mani/pedi - sooooo nice!!! And then when I came home there were flowers waiting for me and he was busy making dinner! What a lucky chick I am!

Jamaican rub pork tenderloin! Scrumptious!!!

Sunday - I went the swap meet with MommaPie and then that afternoon, Jimmissa came over and we fired up the charcoal grill for yummy steaks.

Missa's macaroni salad - the best I've ever had.

Mr. Pie's perfect grilled veggies

He also whipped up 3 beef ribs from his prime rib roast from Christmas. Guess who are the lucky beneficiaries of leftover bones :)

My juicy ribeye steak from Mr. Pie!

And the guys and Slim had t-bone steaks - all of the meat was absolutely perfect!How could we overindulge? Missa made chocolate cake with banana filling and a chocolate mousse frosting. OMG. That is all that can be said about that! It was woooooooooooonderful!!!!

That's the full week in recap :) Oh and I'm now on 2 weeks of not stepping foot into a Target but those bastards sent me a coupon. Are they reading this blog too?!

1 comment:

kayleysmommy said...

We're so glad you're back!