Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mr. Pie's New Girlfriend

She's smokin' hot!
Last Saturday, Mr. Pie left in the morning to go get his hairs cut. He was gone for a while. Now, I know his head is not that big but I also know that he likes to run all of his errands on Saturday while he's up in his old hood, check on his other office, etc. So I didn't really think anything of it. Plus I knew he'd be home soon because we had later afternoon lunch plans with Jimmissa. A few hours later, Mr. Pie comes through the door, with a handsome haircut on his head and a smile on his face.
Mr. Pie: "I have to show you what I bought."
Mrs. Pie: "Oh really?" I'm not paying that much attention.
Mr. Pie: "It's in the garage, you have to see it. I went to 2 different Lowe's!"
Mrs. Pie: "Ok, make it quick, we're gonna be late for our lunch."
2 different Lowe's huh? Mr. Pie loves Lowes. Once, he went 3 times in one day, "forgetting" to buy a thing or two from the previous trip.
And what was it? Well, it's his new girlfriend!
He spent most of Sunday night paying attention to her!
But boy...can she cook a mean steak.
One of the best steaks I've ever had!
I don't know what Mr. Pie does with the wood chips he buys or the 1000 lb bag of charcoal sitting in our garage but whatever it is, he can keep this girlfriend!
And tonight? He made carne freakin' asada! That he's been marinating for the past 2 days!
Look how much he loves her ;)Yummy carne asada
He also whipped up a spicy guacomole dip! Oh joy oh joy! Welcome to the family, Mrs. Charcoal!

1 comment:

Khanh said...

Mrs. Charcoal Pie looks massive!