Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Where my pomegranate at?

About 500 Saturdays ago, we celebrated MommaPink's birthday!
It was a fun fun fun celebration as you can see :)
Girl Trouble
Mr. Pie & Me The adorable Pinks :)
Mr. Pie even decorated these sugar cookies.
How sweet is he? I chipped in and provided these party favors.
These aren't my own but wouldn't you know, I didn't take any pics! This picture is courtesty of Bakerella - a wonderful wonderful baker. Check it out if you have time! She makes it seem really easy peasy on her blog but I have to tell you, they are the hardest things to make. We stayed for drinks, carne asade (yum, I'm still drooling for them as I write this) and lots of fun with friends. Happy Birthday MommaPink - welcome to the 3-0 club - they're the new 20s! The next morning as we were gathering our things...Mr. Pie noticed his pomegranate that he picked was gone. We hope to find it one day - hahaha.

1 comment:

sherthebear said...

love the party favors! I made them a few weeks ago too. They take a long time to make!!