Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Celebritree and Me!

The day started out awesome! Mr. Pie wished me a happy birthday with a morning kiss. And then the dogs also vied for kissing space. I came to work, my co-workers hooked me up with breakfast and this on my wall!
It's a Celebritree!
Check out Suri at the bottom.
Not to be outdone, they combined 2 of my loves in one - a celebrity blog but it was about me! I can't share the blog URL but here's a snapshot of one of the posts. Can you tell it's about one of my favorite subjects?!
For lunch, we went to Koki's which is a teppan style restaurant. It was super fun and the waitress brought out this (shout out to Fish who we miss dearly!) and everyone sang happy birthday (with tambourines).
I think there's more to come - birthday month - woohoo!!

1 comment:

wee said...

wohoooo! yay for great bdays :)