Monday, November 12, 2007

Things about Me!

Tag - I'm it! I've been tagged so to play along - here are some tidbits about little ol' me. Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life 1. Cashier at Ross - blech - I can't walk into that store again without those memories coming back up. 2. College bookstore clerk - great job - great way to meet people 3. College resident advisor 4. Recruiter for temp agency - horrible. Four movies I can watch over and over and over 1. Some Kind of Wonderful 2. Old School 3. Dirty Dancing 4. Airforce One (I know, right?) Four tv shows I like to watch 1. Survivor 2. The Office 3. My Name is Earl 4. The Cosby Show Four places I have vacationed 1. Honolulu 2. Vegas 3. New Orleans 4. Michigan Four Of My Favorite Dishes 1. Mr. Pie's shrimp risotto 2. My mom's chicken pho 3. Korean tofu soup 4. Lobster Four websites I visit Daily 1. Gmail 2. CNN.com 3. Dlisted 4. Trent's Blogspot Four Places I would rather be 1. At home with my dogs and hubs 2. Hawaii 3. The Spa 4. Vegas Four Bloggers I am tagging: 1. Mrs. Zoom 2. Little B 3. KL Photography 4. Save the Date Event Planning

1 comment:

ZooooM said...

Thanks to you, I ate chocolate cake out of its tin foil pan last night instead of going to the gym! YES, IT IS YOUR FAULT.

he he.