Sunday, November 11, 2007

I need more cowbell

What a fun weekend we had. On Friday night I cooked a great dinner for me and the hubs. We had bacon wrapped scallops with cream sauce and basmati rice. Yum! Then on Saturday we headed to visit our friends, the Chips - not their real names but I thought it was cute since their adorable labradoodle is named Chip. Chip is the sweetest dog and is the most behaved I have ever seen! He could teach mine a thing or two :) So we hung out and spent the night at the Chips since they live about an hour away. It was great to catch up - we had not seen them since the wedding! There was great food and lots of laughter. On the way back Mr. Pie and I headed to the outlets and bought some new clothes. We were very happy though to head back to our little ones who had spent the night at Grandma's.

No comments: