Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I love celebrity gossip!

I love celebrity gossip. I love celebrity blogs, US Weekly Mag, People, all of the sites, I just love it so! For my recent 29th birthday (yes, it's my blog, I will say and do as I please), my co-workers decorated my desk with pictures and pictures of celebs. It was awesome! I still have some left up. My daily ritual is filled with going on sites like Trent Blogspot and Dlisted - they have the best pics of celebs not in their best form. I hope that this isn't affected by the recent write strike, which is messing with my daily tv fix. I still don't know what I'm going to do when all of the shows stop airing. I will have my beloved Survivor and other reality shows but I will definitely miss my Grey's, Housewives and Friday Night Lights. RIP TV Shows. Ugh.



Here's a pic of Suri on my window.

1 comment:

ZooooM said...

You have fun co-workers! I LOOOVE t.v., and am sad about the strike too. Luckily, I apparently lived under a rock when Family Guy started airing. I have recently discovered that show and gorge myself on re-runs. Mr. Zoom is a What Would Tyler Durden Do and Superficial celeb gossip addict.