Sunday, January 12, 2014

My name is Bobby and her name is Irma

The Pies have capped off another great weekend! We started Friday night with a fun work emergency for me and take out Italian food.

On Saturday, I finished off a cake pop order that I had for a baby shower. It was really fun to put it together as I incorporated cake pops and a diaper cake together.

We went over to Sister Pie's house in the afternoon to watch the Saints' game (but sadly they lost in the playoffs):


And "hung" out with them. Haha

That night, the Pies went out on date night and watched our first movie together in 16 months (thanks to my niece, GamingGirl who babysat)! The last time we saw a movie in the theater was Argo. This time we watched Wolf of Wall Street. It was a very long movie but Leonardo DiCaprio was awesome in it.

Sunday morning was full of this cuteness:

And then for dinner, Mr. Pie whipped up a mussel and clam dish on top of homemade spaghetti from our pasta maker!

Momma Pie also came over!

It was a great weekend and now we're refreshed for the week!

No comments: