Monday, May 18, 2009

I can't believe it looks like that!

Last night the earth moved and shook! And I think it was praising Mr. Pie for his glorious dinner and not just an earthquake either. Take a look. Let your eyes wander. And yes, it tasted as fantastic as it looked.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breasts
I forgot what Mr. Pie stuffed them with - he was talking, I was chewing. I think he mentioned shallots, brie and something else. Whatever it was, it was heaven in my mouth. I can't believe Mr. Pie grilled/smoked it and it came out so tender. We had brown rice and grilled veggies alongside the stuffed heaven, er, I mean chicken.
Oh and we did have a real earthquake - 5.0!

3 comments:

wee said...

omg. yum.

Unknown said...

In case anyone was curious: I stuffed it with sauteed mushrooms, shallots, roasted garlic and a slice of brie. I wrapped it in bacon and smoked it. I put an asiago cheese cream and wine sauce over it with more sauteed shallots and mushrooms. Mmm. Is it lunch time yet?

Anonymous said...

that looks freaking a-maze-ZING