Saturday, May 16, 2009

How old are you?

Today was an awesome day for the Pies! First, Mr. Pie made a delicious bbq lunch. Beef ribs & corn!Then we napped for like 3 hours! Heh.
Afterwards, we headed out to here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is where we were in line at about 8:30 pm. We were all waiting for this!
Then at 9:45 the chef came out and said they weren't taking any more orders :(
However, my hubs was quite resourceful and found some kids to order for us :)
Happy Pies!
Korean short rib taco
Spicy pork burrito
I highly recommend the Korean short rib taco. And if I knew better, we would have ordered more! I could have eaten five of those things!
Next time though, instead of waiting 3 hours in line, we'll just go here!
The only thing that didn't make this day great was finding out my car AC costs more than $1k to fix :(

No comments: