Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm too short to take this picture

On Friday night, we celebrated Mr. Pie's birthday at Scott's Seafood. It was awesome! The Pies have broken their string of bad luck with restaurants :)

Let's forgo the formalities and get down to the food shall we?

We started off with lobster bisque and calamari in their special sauce (we got it on the side)AMAZING. At one point, I was pouring the sauce on everything.

Mr. Pie chose the dinner package that was from their restaurant week which included a choice of appetizer, soup/salad, entree and dessert. He chose so wisely! We ventured into Mr. Pie's territory with the crab cake (his is so much better and I'm not just saying that because I would like him to make more in the near future, no I'm not ;)...hint hint!)
The Scott's version was good
Pear Salad - crispy and palatte cleansing!He picked the sole for his dinnerDelicious and divine!
I had the scallopsSo tender and exquisite!
Notice no meat? We're still going through Lent people!
Here's my birthday guy :)
Mr. Pie picked the almond tart for dessert. It was excellent! The ramekin is filled with a yogurt like consistency of pannacotta. Refreshing! The best part of the meal was the bill - we were able to get a 20% off discount with my spa membership. We had a great time and it was only the beginning of a 3 day celebration birthday weekend :)

No comments: