Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"I'm glad I didn't have her take my boudouir photos before this."

On Saturday night, we gathered together to celebrate a very special occasion - SisterPie's photography website launch! It was a wonderful party, filled with lots of fun, lots of wine, lots of family and friends and one very talented little sister. Seriously, I thought it was just a hobby at first - hahaha. If you have time, check out her site!
My beautiful Phamily!
Kanye's Mom came! Oh wait, that's my Mom.
MommaPink and Me :)
PhotoMom and her +1
The crazy photo booth my sister set up - we had so much fun with the props!
The cool thing about the venue, Pop the Cork, is that they hooked up SisterPie's laptop to the 2 tv screens so the website looped throughout the night on the big screens. That's when my older sister remarked that she was glad she didn't have SisterPie take her boudouir photos before this night - haha.
The night is not complete without Sprinkles!She's having a special this month so comment and leave your email if you want to know what the dealio is!

No comments: