Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dear Blog,

Dear Blog,
I know. I am one lazy lazy blogger. You should be ashamed of me. I tried to create the illusion of posts with my last 2 ones of just pictures. You want more than that out of this - you want actual words, descriptions, more than a sentence! Don't worry, Blog, I am back and I have a lot to talk about!
xoxo,
Gossip Girl
To get back into your good graces, I will start with a super cute picture!

Mr. Pie (remember him?) and the Nut.

On Saturday, we headed out to the Chips to celebrate PoppaChip's 30th birthday. In one word - BabyChip is absolutely perfect! She is gorgeous and such a sweet baby to boot. We had so much fun with our friends. I love that the newest addition to the group is BabyChip :) And of course, no trip is completed without THE Chip himself! Sunday...well Sunday is pretty much covered in my post below. We headed out to brunch with Peldia - a champagne brunch. We had a lot. Ok, Pablo and I had a lot. And boy did we suffer! I think we are safe from champagne for a while. I'll put this on my list after sake.
I will keep posting randomly and way out of the actual timeline - it'll be just as confusing as tonight's Heroes' season premiere!

No comments: