Monday, July 14, 2008

Um, we need a rag

What I learned this weekend:


+







= losing half of my Friday night.



So if you barely eat lunch and no dinner, don't drink. Just don't. It's not good. Trust me.
But a huge shout out to MommaPink and CuteyK for making it super fun. And Mike for picking us up and taking us to Jack-in-the-Box where they have the BEST cheeseburgers EVER.

Mr. Pie went up North and I was left to my own devices. Never a good idea. The rest of the weekend went like this:
- Did my walk of shame after the Pinks (I made BabyPink laugh!) dropped me off at my car.
- I picked up my new phone! See post below. I'm the coolest kid in school now!
- Took a loooooooong nap with the pups.
- Went out to sushi (again but this time I ate and drank Coke) with PhotoMom. Went to Target, then PinkBerry and visited Sasa who is due any day now. I'm tempted to give her some hot sauce!
- Worked out in my first personal training session. J is nice but I think she is the devil incarnate. My upper body is so friggin sore.
- Laundry
- Doggie park with the pups.
- Bathed them - they were filthy!
- Went to dinner with MommaPie.
- Picked up Mr. Pie. Kissed him lots.

1 comment:

ZooooM said...

Awww, you did a time travel dinner! Margaritas make me loose lots of time too. Just ask Skillet. She made me time travel lots back in the day.

Back in the day. Apparently I'm channeling my grandma now....