Wednesday, July 2, 2008

How Sweet! Part 2

Following up on my earlier post - strawberry cupcakes!

Thanks again MommaPink!

Here's the recipe from the book:

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
Line 12-15 cupcake liners in pan (I spray Pam so that the cake doesn't stick to the paper)
For the cupcakes:

2 sticks of butter, room temperature

4 eggs1 cup of superfine sugar

2 cups of flour

1 tsp vanilla extract
Mix in an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes
Pour into liners and bake for 20 minutes

There was another recipe for frosting but to save time, I just bought whipped strawberry frosting and fresh strawberries from the store. I frosted the cupcakes and then topped them off with the strawberries!

3 comments:

wee said...

you are quite the domestic goddess

The Gallaghers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Gallaghers said...

omg omg omg omg....YUMMY!!! Will you marry me ;) or be my full-time chef/baker?!?!?!