Thursday, April 1, 2010

It takes more muscles to frown than smile

Last Saturday, we had our dear friends over for dinner, Jimmissa! And they brought their little one, The Bean, who is truly as cute as ever.
Check out the cool parmesan crusted caprese bites Mr. Pie whipped up for us as an appetizer! They were delish!!! I want more please.
Mr. Pie prepared a tasty smoked pork tenderloin WRAPPED IN BACON which we devoured in 10 minutes, compared to him smoking it in the smoker for 2+ hours during day.
I want more please.
He also served it alongside his blue cheese and glazed walnut salad with dried cranberries and a vinagrette dressing and homemade mac & cheese! Nom nom nom. I want more please.
I went with an eggplant parmesan for me and 'Missa.
Our lovely dinner guests sharing their yummy St. Supery wine that they brought! (The Bean did not have any wine with her dinner, thank you) She did, however, enjoy tasty apples and pear!I want her baby feet! Look at how cute! The birthday dude.
What was in the box?
Missa's cracked cookies! I felt like the Cookie Monster going after them. They are like bites of heaven. The BEST cookies you'll ever eat.
And here we are with our babies :)
Thanks for coming over Jimmissa and The Bean! We love you guys!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Is your hubs secretly a gourmet chef and not a lawyer?

Mrs. Pie said...

Wendy - I know, right? He brings home the bacon AND fries it. Hahaha! You guys will need to come over!!