Monday, September 28, 2009

We miss you Mom

On September 16, 2009, in the evening, my mother-in-law, MommaInLawPie passed away. She had strugged for a very long time with kidney disease, dialysis and just this past year, underwent heart valve repair surgery and had a pacemaker installed. We never, in our wildest nightmares, would think after her strength in going through all of this, would she pass away suddenly. But now we are grateful that she is no longer in pain.
MommaInLawPie was an avid reader of this blog. She was my #1 fan! When I would start lacking on the posting, she would say, I don't know what you guys did this weekend or what we ate! She was a dedicated Mother, friend and wonderful person overall as evident by all of her family and friends at the wake and the funeral.
We miss you and love you dearly Mom and we think of you every day.

2 comments:

wee said...

what a sweet post.... ive been thinking of you guys!

sherthebear said...

I am so sorry for your loss.