Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pun in the Sun

Yesterday we celebrated Little B's birthday in the office. The theme was Pun in the Sun in Costa Rica! Little B went to Costa Rica a few months ago and fell in love with the Capuchin Monkey (white faced monkey). She also loves puns. A lot. Do you see where I'm going with this? How could we not combine her two loves :)

Yes, we are nuts (and bananas) - ha!

I made cupcakes! On a more serious note, I'm pretty pleased about the Presidential election but I'm saddened about Prop 8 in California. How can we as a society, be ok with the preserving the safety of chickens but not gays? How can we possibly justify that? It makes me angry because back in the day, there were probably the same arguments against interracial marriage. Hello! Mr. Pie and I would not have been allowed to get married. Stew on that proponents of Prop 8 you bunch of assholes.

Ok, I'm done! Thanks!

Oh! One more thing - good luck on your trial Mr. Pie! Kick some ass!

1 comment:

wee said...

love those cupcakes!

as for prop 8, dont get me started. people just dont understand that it is still discrimination.